Get your marketing ready for the marketplace
Welcome to Marketing Audit™. A marketing audit does exactly what it says. If your marketing operations are inline with your business objectives, and fit well within your corporate capabilities, you will benefit from improved marketing and higher profit potential.
The audit will involve the following:
- Understand your goals – what do you want to improve.
- Gathering marketing materials – what you are using, and how are you using it.
- Interviews – talking to employees from all departments, and where appropriate, suppliers and customers.
- Analyse – anyone can collect information and write down some goals, but the analysis and understanding we can provide will give you an enormous insight into the marketing functionality of your business.
- Reports – we will provide you with a full report, with an actionable checklist for you to follow, using your own people, or with our help.
Benefits of a marketing audit
A marketing audit is defined as “a systematic, comprehensive and periodic review of the entire marketing activities of an organisation” (College of Business).
The purpose of an audit is to:
- Determine what is currently being done.
- Evaluate what is being done (is it working, etc).
- Recommend what should be done in the future.
The benefits of the audit, therefore, are:
- In-depth picture of what you are doing.
- Foster awareness throughout your business.
- Assist the building of internal relationships.
- Improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Gives an opportunity for input from other areas of the business.
- Provide an important insight into the improvement of marketing planning.