Does your strategy fit your business?
Strategy is vital for companies, and it is amazing how many companies seem
to operate on a wing-and-a-prayer. We ensure that you are not one of these
The audit involves the following:
- Is the business mission clearly stated in market-oriented terms?
- Is it feasible?
Marketing objectives & goals
- Are the company and marketing objectives and goals stated clearly enough to guide marketing planning and performance measurement?
- Are the marketing objectives appropriate, given the company’s competitive position, resources and opportunities?
- Has the management articulated a clear marketing strategy for achieving its marketing objectives?
- Is the strategy convincing?
- Is the strategy appropriate to the stage of the product life cycle, competitors’ strategies and the state of the economy?
- Is the company using the best basis for market segmentation?
- Does the company have clear criteria for rating the segments and choosing the best ones?
- Has it developed accurate profiles of each target segment?
- Has the company developed an effective positioning and marketing mix for each target segment?
- Are marketing resources allocated optimally to the major elements of the marketing mix?
- Are enough resources or too many resources budgeted to accomplish the marketing objectives?